Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Princesses' Ages

Huge mega-update to the Facts and Trivia Page!! Check it out!


Anyway, the Princesses' Ages.  Not that this ACTUALLY matters, but I care and took the time to figure it out, so it does.  (So I'm porting it over!)

First, I'm going to start out with that it is my belief that there are ALWAYS seven Princesses of Heart, when one dies, she is reincarnated into another girl (kinda like the Avatar, for those of you who watched that show.)  So, for those of you wondering why Aerith wasn't a Princess of Heart when she has SO MUCH LIGHT in her heart, well, this is probably why.  As I'm mapping out her age with what I've done with all the actual PoHs, she's JUST in the window where it doesn't work.  She's one year too young.  Snow White got the job right before. 

Okay, so back to the seven official PoH's.  (Sorry, I got mega-distracted).  (Which probably doesn't look as bad on here, but I just spent 15 minutes figuring out the FF charrie's ages in relation to my series.) 

Out of the seven we currently know, Cinderella's the oldest.  (I googled all of them and put down approximate ages based on how old they are in the Disney renditions of their stories.)  Generally speaking, she's between 16 and 18.  Disney doesn't appear to have an official age for her.  I put her down as 17 (especially since Aurora HAS to be 16 and I wanted there to be a difference).  Now, remember, Cinderella's 17 in BBS.  Making her 27 in KH1 and 29 by the end of AtP.

Aurora's next.  She's 16 in BBS.  Like, Disney flat-out says she's 16 during those events.  (The whole 16th birthday thing).  So, by KH1, she's 26 and she's 28 by the end of AtP. 
After Aurora is Snow White.  Snow White is actually 14 in the events of her movie.  Not 16 like I'm sure a lot of people think.  (Though, I don't blame you, most Princesses are 16 in their stories.)  Snow White is 14 though, which makes sense, she is a bit more childlike.  So she's 24 in KH1 and 26 by the end of AtP.

Then we have a tad bit of a gap.  Belle's next.  She's 8 in BBS. Why? Well, because her story, (though not EXACTLY taking place in the KH world, it pretty much happens in KH2.)  Belle's age is another one of those one's that's not explicitly listed.  She's either in her late teens or early twenties.  So, assume 19 in KH2 (not 1), which makes her 8 in BBS.  So she's 20 by the end of AtP.

Then comes Jasmine.  Jasmine is 16 in KH1 because that's where her story takes place and she's 16 there.  (Well, almost 16-the whole 16th birthday thing again.)  So she's 6 back in BBS's time and 18 by the end of AtP.  Still making sense?

Kairi's next.  Nope, Kairi's not the youngest.  Kairi's easy.  She's 4 in BBS.  14 in Kh1.  And she's 16 by the end of AtP. 

Alice is the youngest.  I was surprised to learn that she is only 10 in the events of her movie.  However, rather than have her be a newborn in BBS, I made her 1.  So she's 11 in Kh1 and 13 by the end of AtP.  (in hindsight, I'm not sure why I changed it... but I did.  Not that it particularly matters.  But I care.)

So yeah, fun stuff. 

Oh, and, for the record, Aerith is officially 13 in BBS.  Tifa would be 11.  Rinoa would be 15.  

No comments:

Post a Comment