Saturday, October 13, 2012

Aqua and Terra


The couple that's not entirely a couple yet. 

I mean, Axel and Kuin are bad enough.  But like... you can see that they're going to get together.

Aqua and Terra... I don't even know.  I mean, I figure that they're EVENTUALLY going to get together... it's certainly more likey than Aqua and Ven.  Definitely more likely.  Because Aqua and Ven isn't going to happen. 

So... like, why am I even posting about this if they're not official?

I don't know... maybe because I want your feedback?

Because I'm trying to see if maybe by posting this is helping things...

It's not.

Le sigh.

Though, upon porting this over, I’ve had a little bit more develop about the two of them.  When they were just sitting there, watching the sunrise, I got the feeling that one day, the two of them will actually make a rather cute couple.  Not blatantly cute like Namiku or Sokai, but a quiet cute, like…. Idk. Like them. 

Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment