Friday, October 26, 2012

Angry Darkness (63)

darkness "nebula" made by me on this super-cool website: http://29a.ch/sandbox/2011/neonflames/#

I tried to make it look all angry and mechanized... *shrug*

Anyway...


Ohmygoshcompletelynewbloginterfaceyay!

Now that THAT spazz is over with...

Um, yeah, new blog.  Finishing up this fic to work on my novel... fun times... fun times...

So, about that chapter!

I was talking with rar randomly about what levels each of the characters would be like. (It all started with deciding if I was going to integrate abilities like “scan” in.)  Regardless, I joked that Sora and Riku would be at like 300 something.  Then I decided if Sora was at 300 something, Riku’s probably closer to 400 something  maybe even pushing 500.  Roxas is probably at like 150 ish.  Xion’s gotta be at like 80, close to 90.  Kairi’s probably only at like... 12 or 13 (just far enough to have the Scan ability, actually, based on the fact that she picked the Shield).  And Namine is at 8 (Just under Scan, based on the fact that if she’d HAD a Dive, she would have picked the staff.)  Yeah.  I’m weird.  

Hrm, Axel would be at like... hmm, this has got me thinking.  Is he more powerful than Riku? (That’s what this comes down to, doesn’t it?) Well, I wanna say, given how long he’s been around and how long he’s been fighting, he’s probably at like, level 500 something.  Maybe even 600.  *shrug* Whatever the heck level he is, he doesn’t always choose to show it.  Why would he?

Aqua is probably close to 400 herself.  She just lost all that time when she was wandering around the Realm of Darkness.  Terra’s... okay, I’ve decided I don’t want to try and figure out if Xehanort had an influence.  So Terra’s level is unknown.  Ven’s probably close to 200.  He just lost ALL of that time while he was asleep.

I’m not going to even bother with the FF charrie’s levels.  Too much effort.


Heheh... all of my notes were in regards to that... well... you know... *shrug*


Review Responses:

Peach, you wondered why the room could Cure Riku when Cure's couldn't.  To my understanding, Save Points in KH heal you as well as get rid of status effects (if you get any lasting ones, can't really remember, I've been playing too much Crisis Core where that DOESN'T happen... stupid Genesis.... ANYWAY!).  In my canon, then, Save Points, or rather, Healing Circles, heal status effects.  Riku had some leftover poison from the... oh... what did I call them... Poisonous Poolers! but when he stepped into the Healing Circle, that was cleared.  The potion may or may not have worked by that logic, he may have needed an Elixir or an Esuna.  However, my original theory was what Namine had mentioned, that the Cures couldn't get through the Darkness all the way (not a new problem) in a way that a potion would.  

K.O.D. Lazarus, sadly, I am not (regularly) an artist.  You can find a link to my dA in my profile.  However, I haven't posted new art on there in a while... sorry.... However, I'm glad you're enjoying!!

Guest, I'm rather surprised you read the whole thing twice, it's rather long! (though, some people would say it's a short read) more power to you!! I'm glad you enjoyed it that much to read it again! I shall consider a shattering Limit for Namine.  However, there's another Limit coming up with her and Riku so I may not create anything new for her for a while.  

KKBeckett, yes.  Cliffie.  Sorry.  I'll have another chapter up soon.  (Saturday? Sunday?)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure you uploaded it on Monday! Anyway, why do you say Namine picked the staff if she WOULD HAVE HAD a Dive? Just curious. Also, I think all the FF charries are probably over 1000. Or 2000 or more. Except maybe Yuffie. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... okay, so it was TECHNICALLY early Monday morning, but still Sunday for me. Does that count? :P

    I don't know really. I think it's because Namine purely would not pick the sword. She'd think about the shield, but realize that it's not really her... not really. So she'd pick the staff.

    I think rar was playing KH2 when we were talking about this. She made some comment on how Leon could kill Heartless in one blow and it took her two or three. I joked that Leon was Level 999. Just for funsies. But yeah, you're probably right, they're all over at least 1000, some closer (or over) 2000. Or more. Idk. Yuffie, despite the age gap, would have worked herself to be semi even with them. It's in her personality.

    ReplyDelete