Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Girlfriends


This is a little something I wrote up MONTHS ago.  This is what happens when you let the characters in my head sit down and have tea. 

William, Kat, Alice and Tristan belong to me.  (They were featured in the Magical Meeting chapters!) Everyone else belongs to Squeenix. 

So, cue William, Tristan, Cloud, Zack, Sora, Riku and Leon sitting down and having tea.  (I'm not sure why Roxas wasn't in this conversation... he just wasn't... sorry Roxas...) Then they all start bragging.  Guess what they're bragging about? Their girlfriends.  Yup. 

Tristan: "My girlfriend (Alice) can take people out with her shoes."

Cloud: "My girlfriend can take on a man twice her size with her bare hands."

Riku: "My girlfriend can take down enemies from the inside out."

William: "My girlfriend (Kat) can wrap you up in a ball of your own emotions.  And she can control the elements."

Sora: "My girlfriend's a princess, and she can fight."

Leon: "My girlfriend's an angel."

Zack: "My girlfriend's a goddess."

Yup. So, Zack... wins? Sure... idk... as I was reading this to rar.. she was all like... "Yeah! Sora's won... Kairi's a princess! Oh, okay, yeah, Rinoa wins..." And then I mentioned Aerith... yeah....
Not that I'm saying this is canon... though, I mean, it's all true.  Alice has knocked people unconscious with her shoes, Tifa's... Tifa... Namine can do her thing with the memories, Kat has, on ONE occasion, wrapped someone up in a ball of his own anger and then left him there.  Kairi's a princess, Rinoa is, for all intents and purposes of this conversation, an angel, and Aerith's a Cetra... which is basically a goddess.

So... yeah...

OHMYGOSH.  Link.  With Zelda being the Goddess Hylia in Skyward Sword and all.  Link ties Zack.  Woohoo!  (Not that I’ve ever written for Link before… but *shrug* I just thought of it because I’ve been having Skyward Sword feels lately—the soundtrack will do that to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment