Thursday, October 24, 2013

Xiggy gets away with stuff (Prequel ch44)

Chapter

Tumbl

I thought up this idea over the summer when I wasn't quite sure how I was getting Cloud out of the Realm of Darkness.  I was going to go with having the Sephiroth part of his heart (because that exists) decide that he'd get Cloud out of the darkness for some reason, but I couldn't think of a good reason why Sephiroth would bother with such a thing.  I wasn't really sure what else would work.

cosplay by thru-apeture-eyes
photo by AfterlifeUSEC
And then this idea with Xigbar happened.  Xigbar basically just took over.  And he gets Cloud out of the Realm of Darkness because he thinks he's a Nobody because he's not showing too many emotions but he's totally still a somebody (yeah, that's kind of a jab at Cloud I suppose), and yeah... The banter between Xigbar and Xemnas is just beautiful, mostly because Xigbar's the only one in the whole Organization who can get away with saying such a thing.  And he takes the whole situation well, basically just saying "well, okay, whatever" because he's Xigbar, and that's Old Man Xehanort in a different body.  All the same, Xigbar does what Xemnas says and just leaves Cloud on some world.  And no, I'm not telling you which one it is.  rar was able to guess, you could probably figure it out.  (Yes, I'm mean.)

Also, this cosplay is fairly renowned on tumblr for being awesome, just saying.

Anyway, one last thought ('cause it's late and I want to keep this short).  The person they're waiting for is Larxene.  Which, I've mentioned before.  But I just love the idea of them keeping tabs on her because they KNOW she'll make a powerful Nobody and it's only a matter of time.  Heheh.  But, we're a long way away from that if the last people to be added were Axel and Saix, just sayin'.

Anyway, not saying what's following Cloud either.  Muahahaha!

This is the other half of the video I posted the other day.  It's originally sung by Gumi, but she's not designed for English, so this is a pretty nice cover:


No comments:

Post a Comment