Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Letters Again (ch36)

Link to the chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9446325/36/What-s-all-Gone-on-Before

Link to the tumbl: http://magiksbrain.tumblr.com/tagged/ch36/chrono

Originally, I wasn't going to do a blog, because I'd said basically everything in the tumbl and I just... I dunno... but then I was taking a break from writing my paper and this photo happened, so I figured I'd do a blog.

I may just keep doing that and get really good at making letters.  I should try and see if I can simulate a table or a desk underneath one.  Anyway.

But yeah, so there's the easter egg with Zack and Angeal.  I wanted to do a thing where the two of them visited Mt. Nibel for the tourist attraction it is and have Tifa be the tour guide (not quite unlike Crisis Core).  However, it got to a point where I just wasn't sure where to put it in and I never ended up writing it.  But just because I didn't write it doesn't mean it didn't happen.  So I was able to have Tifa reference it in a letter.

This was one of several instances in this chapter where the time delay between letters being sent comes through.

Another of those times is definitely the Leon/Aerith letter sending.  Sadly, that letter that Aerith sent, isn't going to make it to Leon before he goes forward in time.  Just think about that.

The one that killed me the most, though, was the one where Zack's parents make mention of Angeal, having no idea what has gone on.  That one just hit me right in the gut.  So, yeah.

But yeah, that's all I really have to say about the chapter (not to sound weird or anything...)




No comments:

Post a Comment