Sunday, October 20, 2013

Aerith and her Thoughts (ch42)

Chapter

Tumbl

So today's been interesting.  I spilled water on my computer and for a bit there, music would come out of both my headphones AND my speakers.  I put it in rice, and aside from what might be a grain of rice in one of my vents... everything's working functionally now.  *knocks on wood*

Oi, I don't have the munny for a new computer right now.

I don't really have much to say about this chapter, if I'm completely honest with myself.  I mostly just let Aerith talk and everything else came along with it.  I do think it's super adorable how she keeps wishing for Zack because she's worried about him (not that she's not worried about Leon... but Zack...) and first Cid shows up and then Zack shows up.   And then she wonders and wishes for Leon.

by Tekesuta on dA
Who, in all honestly, if I could rig that, I'd have him show up right there.  But... it just doesn't work.  For starters, this chapter would have to come later because Leon's STILL dealing with end of time stuff and... yeah... no...

But Aerith's just super worried about everyone and... yeah...

But seriously, that's all I have to say about this chapter.

Have a nice picture of Cid because Cid love!

Though, the image in my head of Zack appearing mid-air and totally being rearing to fight is super amusing and amazing.

In regards to things that relate to more than just this chapter... rar's got me cringing every time one of my characters uses Thunder-magic.  Thank you Riku.  *glares*

I think that's it though.  I won't say anything about how Leon's doing because... well... spoilers!

As usual, have a vid!




No comments:

Post a Comment