Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stories about Fights (24)

Or something lame like that.

I'm actually super sorry that I haven't been posting/updating the blog.  I literally don't have time and it's not cool.  Stupid school.  I mean, I get it... I need it... but... ugh.

Link to the chapter (just in case you've all forgotten which one i'm referring to): http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9446325/24/What-s-all-Gone-on-Before

Link to the livetumbl (which I filled in earlier this evening in my abundant spare time (don't let it fool you, I actually didn't have any, I was doing that while I was eating dinner)): http://magiksbrain.tumblr.com/tagged/ch24/chrono

by `Ahr0 on dA
I'll admit, the picture on the left technically depicts events that have yet to occur, but this is the chapter where the picture fits best.  And when I stumbled across that picture (while looking for OTHER pictures, I fell in love with it instantly. Heh.) I just love Squall's face.

So anyway, I knew all along that Rinoa was going to be the one to recognize Laguna as her mother's mercenary, considering she's the only person in the room who can actually make THAT connection.  Squall, however, gets to realize that the man in front of him is actually his father.  And he's not super happy about it.  I mean, think about it, your father figure disappeared before you were even born and now you're finding him 18 years later? Yeah.  No.  Thanks for nothing, dad.

However, this is also the chapter that features Laguna's story.  So, my story in a story.  It's similar to Laguna's story in FFVIII, just with the addition of extra Worlds, really.  I realize now, looking back on it, that it's completely dumb for him NOT to have finished that letter, but... Laguna's a very emotional man and in his grief, he simply didn't finish it.  Or something like that.  Because, that's what had to happen.  I swear, this is FFVIII's doing, not mine.  I'll continue on with Laguna's sob story in a couple of chapters (when I get the chance) mostly because that's when the rest of this goes down.

Quick Review Response, Kiros and Ward will likely not be making an appearance.  They may make a cameo much later in the story, but I make no promises.  I've got a ton of characters to deal with already.  Heh.

Anyway, have another Vocaloid video: (I'm in a mood)


No comments:

Post a Comment