Monday, September 30, 2013

Fight for Rinoa's Confidence (ch32)

AKA, the chapter I had a crapton of feels about.

Link to the chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9446325/32/What-s-all-Gone-on-Before

Link to the tumbl: http://magiksbrain.tumblr.com/tagged/ch32/chrono

(A lot of my feels were there.)

by ~AerisGainsley on dA
Anyway, have a slightly related picture of Rinoa and Squall, yes, they're on the Ragnarok, but this picture, okay? Where he's holding her and all... yeah...

So, yeah, I had a ton of feels in this chapter and some of them were not okay.

Rinoa was just a bucket of feels and so was Squall, but he's trying to hide them because he's Squall and that's what he does and just... ugh!

But Rinoa's having the... "I know Adel's dead but I just can't quite believe it yet and everyone must think I'm dangerous and I would have been better off frozen, do you seriously care about me enough to rescue me and oh my gosh I was possessed I just feel gross and icky and no one likes me now and I should just go get frozen because that's what's best for everyone and..."

And Squall's like... "I have to know Adel's gone but there's a part of me that doesn't care because I think I love you but if love isn't the right word than I'm not quite sure what is, but I've realized I don't want to live without you so I think you're stuck with me and oh dear, why are you crying?"

BUT HE FLIPPING SLAMS ON THE BRAKES AND THEN HE HOLDS HER AND OH MY FEELS.
Sorry, for subjecting you to that.  I have feels, I'm sorry.

Is there anything I want to say that isn't deep fried and covered in feels? Nope, not really.  My outline basically says that Squall goes and gets Rinoa and then they come back and talk about how they're going to go after Ultimecia.  The feels came later.

Though I have a completely different set of feels for the second half.  The second half is "Gosh, Headmaster Cid, why are you such a presumptuous jerk?" I like, did not mean to write him that way, and I know he must have some redeeming qualities because he IS Edea's Knight, but... like... he's so presuming.  *rolls eyes* But then Quistis and Edea make up for it because they're both willing to take on Ultimecia's powers if it makes it easier for Rinoa and Rinoa is kind of shocked because she didn't expect that from them.  Mostly because she's having self-confidence issues.  Those will get solved later.

Um, so Review Responses:
KKBeckett: Um, maybe it was a reference to Aladdin? I guess it was.  There's no itty bitty living space involved though.  But Rinoa practically has phenomenal cosmic powers, so... And basically, the rest of that is my feels in general.  Quistis is awesome and Rinoa needs a confidence boost.  Yep.

Have an oddly appropriate VOCALOID Video:


I have feels about this song, too.  They are similar to rar's feels.  Anywho, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment