Sunday, August 18, 2013

Zack versus a Relationship that Doesn't Exist (ch13)

The little twerp actually thought for a moment there that Aerith and Leon were a thing.  It was super cute.  And obviously not true.  Zack's jealousy was thankfully short-lived.

Link to the chapter!: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9446325/13/What-s-all-Gone-on-Before

Link to the livetumbl: http://magiksbrain.tumblr.com/tagged/ch13/chrono

Not a whole lot there this time around... it happens.

Anyway, so this chapter is basically just a continuation of the last chapter's Zerith feels.  This is where Zack and Aerith ACTUALLY become a thing and it's super adorable.  Because Zack's all like "I think I like her *doesn't know what to do*" And Aerith's like "He's really sweet and nice, I like nice people... but I don't know what to do..." And Leon and Cid are both like "JUST KISS!"

Not really, but practically.  Zerith has a fanclub and the leader is Leon.

And then there's Yuffie, who's just like "WHY DO YOU INSIST ON LEAVING ME BEHIND! I LIKE YOU PEOPLE!" (Yuffie generally speaks in caps in my head.)  Granted, I know Yuffie and Zack don't particularly get along in Crisis Core... but Yuffie gets along with Zack in my canon, because Aerith likes Zack and Yuffie likes Aerith.  (Aerith's like, her favorite person, this is FF canon).  So, yeah.

But yeah, first date, pink ribbons.  Adorable.  I'm really glad I decided to split the last chapter and this chapter into two chapters, because it was originally supposed to be one.  But yeah.

Unfortunately, then Zack has to leave.  He's still a mercenary.  Granted, the Genesis business is going to
by *jameson9101322 on dA
change things a little (you'll see), but he's not one to be tied to one place for long.  But he's now officially a satellite to the FF gang in Traverse Town.

And hush, I know, I just posted a chapter about Zack and I'm posting a picture that lacks Zack.  However, this picture is cute and depicts the FF gang at their approximate ages right about here.  Ish.  Thereabouts.  It's cute.  Also, this artist does a LOT of art.  It's all really neat.

Anywho, so I'm aware that Zack should be squatting more, and I'm having conniptions about it.  Murr.  I just don't know how to incorporate it quite yet.  Every scene I've got with Zack he's doing other things and not squatting.  (sigh.)  The most squatting I've seen Zack do is when he's at Costa del Sol.  (I'm simultaneously playing Crisis Core.)  I'm also running missions to postpone my death.  It's cute.  "Let me just sit here right outside the Nibelheim reactor and run misssions.  Yup.  Totally."

So, review responses!

Yes, KKBeckett, Aerith and Zack need to look out for each other.  It's actually more of a "Aerith, make sure that Zack doesn't get in trouble" than a "Zack, make sure Aerith doesn't get hurt" kind of thing.  I love that about them.

Frankly, I just love Zerith.

That's all for now, have a video! (More Zerith!) (CANON Zerith)  I was super excited by all of these when they started showing up in my DMW.  They show up for every character, but I like Aerith's and Cloud's the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment