Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Fight for Zack's Life (ch18)

Part 1 anyway :P If you know Genesis, you know this isn't over.

Fanfic Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9446325/18/What-s-all-Gone-on-Before

Livetumbl: (short but amusing tags) http://magiksbrain.tumblr.com/tagged/ch18/chrono

by *K-Koji on dA
So, I somehow ended up including Genesis.  I didn't originally plan to, because I know he's a hard character to write for (and he is... I've been pulling from gamescripts, as you can probably tell.)  However, I still ended up doing it.  Mostly because I liked the idea of Genesis wanting to use Zack for a vessel, in true KH fashion.  So, I ended up keeping Genesis.

I liked the idea of Genesis being crazy and being aware of it.  Because, my opinion, Genesis is fairly self-aware in the game as well.  So Genesis is crazy and he knows it, but he also knows that he wants to try and use Zack to make his own degradation stop.  (Not that it actually would, but in his case, he thinks its worth a shot.)

So he shows up all crazy and wanting to make a vessel out of Zack, and he forces both Angeal and Zack to fight him.

Yay fight scenes! Tell me if you have any advice for those, I'm still working on perfecting a fight scene.

Poor Angeal kept getting knocked out.  Because Genesis wants to get to Zack, and he's forfeited his friendship with Angeal because Angeal's not helping him.  And Angeal just didn't do too hot this time around.  That, and the slash across the back was a low-blow.  However, in a rage (limit) Zack plunged his own sword into Genesis' shoulder.  (Not an uncommon attack, but I totally got the idea from Cookie.)

So yeah.  Somehow, I ended up tackling the Genesis arc and the FFVIII arc at the same time.  Granted, the FFVIII arc will span many more arcs after the Genesis one, but they ended up starting together.  Heh.


I know... I know... more from me... but... NAMIKU!

No comments:

Post a Comment