Thursday, December 5, 2013

When did this ship get added to my armada? (60)

Chapter

Tumbl (it has more than one page)

No, seriously, when did I start shipping Cid/Shera so hard? Like, I KNEW that the minute I was going to include Shera, I'd end up shipping them... but then... I just... started shipping them... SUPER DUPER hard.

What gives?

And they're just so awkwardly adorable.  They're not like the teenage awkward that we get with all the other couples because Cid and Shera are adults with their lives a little bit more figured out and...

by MrsKaktus
THEY'RE JUST SO PICKING CUTE.

Literally, this was what was in my outline:
Cid and Shera begin a serious relationship, joking that coworkers should never date, but neither of them care.  They also begin to work on ships to travel off-world, because Cid has gained a fair amount of gummi blocks.  Their cannon-work is put on hold.

I just don't understand where all the FEELS came from.  (Or am I just exaggerating their adorableness in my head? Because that is also completely possible.)

Anyway, I'm gonna stop having feels about this.

Teaser Quotes:

"It would seem that I am not yet on a plane of existence where such a simple thing as magic can harm me."

"I am but darkness.  And I can touch that what is darkness."

"I can't let you do that."
"How do you intend to stop me?"
"I haven't figured that part out yet."

"I'd like to wipe that smirk right off of his face."

"Is he going to be okay?"
"If I have anything to say about it, he will be."

{Eheehee, I'm so excited for upcoming chapters!}

Have a Christmas video to get you into the holiday spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment