Saturday, December 14, 2013

Darkness Falls (64)

Yay for a lack of original titles.

Chapter

Tumbl

by gyokuto
Look at these adorable boys!

And I'm so awful to them :(

Granted, I knew I was going to drop their homeworld into darkness.  Because I'm an evil author like that.  Plus, it makes it easier for me to do things like that because I know that the minute Sora comes around (though, it'll be a few years) He'll restore all the Worlds.  (Remember that I don't follow 3D where there are sleeping worlds.)

So the outline looked like this: Zack (20) and Cloud (18) had been in Zack's hometown, just visiting.  Zack had been bragging about his achievements.  Heartless in large amounts begin appearing.  The world is being swallowed by darkness.  Cloud recognizes this and tells Zack what is about to happen.  Zack wants to save everyone he can but Cloud tells him that there isn't time.  Cloud is becoming frantic at the influx of darkness.  Zack hastily takes the two of them to Traverse Town--to safety.

Though, I did add in that Zack wanted to save his parents, because Zack would want to save his parents.  But then I made him choose between them or Cloud.  And Cloud passed out.  And Zack is just like "Grarg! you're making my life difficult!"

Also, this was supposed to be the event that actually got Cloud and Zack to Traverse Town the first time.  The materia sub-plot got added in later.  Zack and Cloud would have been avoiding Traverse Town before that point because Cloud was being touchy.  (Though, how Zack would have managed to get Cloud to Gongaga before Traverse Town is beyond me, good thing I didn't go with that plotline.)  Anyway, clearly things changed.

Review Responses:
KKBeckett: No, Cloud's darkness is not happy.  Just you wait a few chapters.  I'll have another one posted in a couple of days.  And shhh! Everyone's mostly fine, you know that! :P

Teaser Quotes:

"I'm so sorry."

"The cannon's overheating!"
"@#%)(&@#%^(()!@"

"Stop talking! You'll only hurt yourself."

"Curaga, Curaga. Curaga! Curaga!"

"Stay awake. Stay with me.  I need you awake."

Muahahaha!

I'd give you a Christmas Video... but I love this TSFH song too much...




No comments:

Post a Comment