Thursday, December 19, 2013

Plotting (Ch65)

Chapter

Tumbl

So, technically this is a bit of a filler chapter.  As in, it moves us from the chapter involving Gongaga's (and subsequently that entire world's) fall into darkness and into the actual visit to Hollow Bastion.  But that's not for a few more chapters yet.

A couple of things changed from the original outline to this chapter.  Originally, this was going to be the first time Aerith asked Zack about accompanying her to Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion.  However, I realized that her doing that is a little bit out of character because it's somewhat unsensitive.  However, I mostly fixed that by having them talk about it sooner so that when the topic gets brought up, it's somewhat Zack's decision to go.  Because he does what to, just to see.  Plus, the guy loves adventure and all.

But then (and I always knew this was going to happen) I was going to stick a holiday chapter in right before they could go.  And guess what's getting posted in a couple of days?!?

by Gatchacaz 
I'm really excited.

Also, this makes me happy:

This person does a lot of videogame-related cross-stitch patterns.  If I had more time, I'd probably stitch some myself because they're so freaking awesome.  Anyway though.

In other news, I'm finally done with finals! Which, theoretically means I'd be rearing right back up to post fifty bajillion things and keep going at full-tilt.  However, I've still got some stuff going on, so posting will still be a bit slow.  Plus, then Christmas :P

However, if anyone's interested, I wrote a thing with the three main characters based off of Axel, Roxas, and Xion.  I love getting approved for creative works in my major.  The premise is clearly different (well, mostly.)  But anyway, if anyone's interested in reading a lovely sci-fi short story with three recognizable personalities, just lemme know.

In other, other news, I'm going to be writing a holiday-special for my main KH-fic.  I have absolutely no idea the plot of it yet, but it will probably involve everyone I can throw into a room together, well, mostly, considering I operate with a cast of like, 20 people.  Regardless, it'll probably be mostly AU, though it might be able to fit in between Betwixt and Between and Book 3, I suppose the holidays could have happened in there.  *shrug* Anyway, that'll get posted as a one-shot sometime next week.  And that's in addition to the already-written holiday chapter for the Prequel.  Holiday cheers all around!

I think that's all I have to say for now.  I still have some work today, but once I'm done with that, I'm going to go hang out with my friends and we'll be celebrating the end of the semester!

Review Responses:
No, KKBeckett, you won't know what's going on with Cloud for a couple chapters.  Because spoilers :P

Teaser Quotes:

"Rinoa..."
"I can do this!"

"Rinoa, I'm the hospital here."

"It's because you're a Sorceress isn't it?"

"Best to learn from the best!"

"I can't have you get hurt! You, or any of my friends."

Have a Christmas Video: (mostly 'cause this little girl is adorable--I love ASL)




No comments:

Post a Comment