Monday, December 23, 2013

SHAMELESSLY POSTING CHRISTMAS (Ch66)

Chapter

Tumbl

by jsheaisaninja on dA
Yup.  Shamelessly posting about Christmas.  Basically, all I knew was that I was going to have a holiday chapter here.  I knew it from the very beginning of outlining that I was going to write and post one.  So I did.

Also, ignore the fact that the pic to the left is completely unrelated.  I saw it and laughed.  Because Squall.  I had a better one, but I couldn't find a proper source, so I won't dare put it on here.

Anywho, moving on.

I got really excited when the holiday chapter lined up with actual Christmas.  Despite the fact that I wrote it forever ago.  :P  I partially delayed posting because of that.  (The other part was totally still because school was killing me.) But yeah, holiday chapter.  Also, I'm aware that I'm using "holiday" and "Christmas" fairly interchangeably.  Because, "holiday" is the general term, but like... it's technically the commercial Christmas holiday, there's a tree and presents under it and stuff.  *shrug* So yeah... don't hate me.

Zack being able to make eggs got established a couple of chapters ago.  And Aerith not being good at bacon just showed up about now.  I mean, everyone's got something they're not good at, right? But Leon can make bacon, so it worked out :P

I knew someone was going to be getting Yuffie a shuriken.  Despite Cloud being the one thinking about it several chapters ago, I thought it made the most sense for him to give her one.  But yeah, everyone else getting Yuffie materia was also just funny.

Anyway, I never did write the bit with Leon going and visiting Rinoa.  I mean, the feather is definitely something she gave him to get to her, but he will still use a star shard.  I'll talk more about what they exchanged after next chapter though, just so I don't spoil anything.

Teaser Quotes:

"I don't know, but I'm going after him."

"They left."
"Together?"
"No, he left by himself.  She followed him."

"Relax a little! You've been brewing potions all day! She's turning you into a witch!"

"But back to the aliens... look at that one!"

"Think of it as a vacation."
"While you're learning, though?"
"Do more squats."
"Heh.  Yeah, I guess so."

And another Christmas Video!



No comments:

Post a Comment