Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Embrace Your Dreams (ch59)

And Cry because that game is so sad.

Chapter

Tumbl

This chapter was completely not planned at all.  But I wanted to sort of get a first-hand experience of the nightmares... because I'm weird like that? I dunno, there's a part of me that's always been the tiniest bit attached to dream/nightmare sequences and what they can show about a person.  I just don't do it frequently because dreams can often be considered a cop-out in writing.

by Wen-JR
But anyway, this was fun, weaving together different scenes that didn't get to happen in Zack's actual life, but could happen in a dream.  Most of them were scenes that I enjoyed or found important in Crisis Core and thus I felt like incorporating most (all) of them.

I guess that's really all I have to say.  The chapter basically speaks for itself.

Review Responses:
KKBeckett: Are the nightmares omens? I'll let you decide (insert evil smiley face here.)
The good news is, while you don't know where I'm taking this, *I* know where I'm taking this.  We're actually a little more than halfway through I would say.  Halfway, you say? But we're 60 chapters in! *shrug* I tend to write longer stories once I'm situated in the world.  Plus, I'm spanning more than 10 years with this.  *dances excitedly* Oh, just you guys wait!

Teaser Quotes:

"People lived here."
"I lived here."

"This was my home."

"The darkness, I can feel it.  I don't think it's coming for us.  I think it's just here."

"I cleaned out the firdge.  And I threw away your science experiments."

"Whatever this is, I will smack sense into you!"

Have some more Zack feels while you're at it! (This post is full of them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment