Monday, November 18, 2013

Magik, you should be in bed right now (Prequel Ch52)

Chapter

I don't have a tumblr for this one because I didn't make one for some reason...

The only note I really took as I was writing it was "oh look, another mini feels fest"

Mostly because it's another step in Zack's healing journey... and I'm having problems making notes live about those because of all the raw emotions.

That said...

This is a picture of Zack and Cloud as wolves.

photo by kimikow1
I just... it's adorable.  Anyway.

My original notes for this chapter were: "Zack and Cloud find themselves in Olympus.  Zack is so upset he nearly throws the star shard.  Cloud convinces him that they must be there for a reason.  Zack finds his sword hanging as a trophy-momento.  He turns it into a memorial."

It didn't change much from that, really, it just got expanded a whole heckovaton.  I kinda feel bad for Cloud, though, because he really has no idea everything about Zack and Zack's past as it relates to Angeal is loaded.  Cloud's tragic backstory is at least fairly simple... he got sucked into the darkness.  (Well, okay, I said fairly simple.)

Anyway, but I love the brotp that is Zack and Cloud.  Almost as much as I love the brotp of Riku and Sora.  Almost, but not quite.

Basic general update... I'm sorry when I fall behind, even though my average is every other day, so when I fall behind I doubt it's noticed too much, but I do still feel bad when I fall behind (like now.)  School, however, is trying to kill me and plus, I'm writing book 3 for nano (or at least a large portion of it because I can guarantee you it's going to be more than 50K (though it may not be 80K like my novel was at the end of nano last year)).  But I do like interacting with you guys and I know you're all busy too, but if/when you have a moment, I love it when you drop a line!

Teaser Quotes:

"That could have gone really poorly."
"Yeah, but it was the first thing I thought of."

"Just, go in there, say you don't feel good, faint, then I'll nick some materia, grab you and go."
"Are you sure?"
"Do you have a better idea?"
"No."
"Here goes."
"Someone help! I think I've been Poisoned!"

"Midgar? What was he doing here?"

"I punched him because he said we were weird and weren't a family."

"Zack, what...?"
"Squats! I do them sometimes."
"He does them a lot.  When we're not killing Heartless, that is."
"How have I never noticed?"
"Usually, when Zack's here, he's either injured, with someone who's injured, or kissing you."

Appropriate Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment