Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brotp Feels (ch55)

Because Zack and Cloud are one of my brotps.

Chapter

Tumblr

Zack Fair by Ex-Shadow on dA
Cloud Strife by Malindachan on dA
They really are though.  This chapter basically just solidified their friendship for me in my head.  Mostly asthey're derping around in the Shinra building as they're on a mission to get materia.  Because, though they've sort of started to call each other "friend" before, it's in this chapter that it's completely legit.

It's where we realize that Cloud's slightly impressed with Zack's shenanigans, and he'll do anything if he thinks it'll work.  And Zack's like "yes! I like this one! I will keep him!"

Of course, they're not entirely just shenanigans, given how there's the entire discussion at the beginning of the chapter when Cloud's telling Zack how he basically just figured that Zack could take care of himself in the event that anything happened and meanwhile Zack's thinking that if anything were to happen, he'd manage to take care of them both.  (Zack's not going to let anything on the scale of Angeal happen again.)

That picture up there is just so perfect (though they totally didn't take the stairs in my fic, but the elevator), the idea behind it is so accurate.  They're infiltrating the Shinra building! Like partners in crime! I was so happy when I stumbled across it a couple of weeks ago in my image search.

Also, I'm very excited for upcoming chapters because it's when Cloud actually gets integrated into the rest of the group.  Sure, he's met Yuffie and I've made a slight reference to Yuffie liking Cloud (like, doesn't disrespect him) from FF7.  But Aerith! And Leon! And... eeheehee! Can't wait!

Surprisingly, that's all I have to say on my brotp feels at the moment.

But you can have some teaser quotes!

"Who sabotaged my cannon!"

"I didn't do it!"
"I was actually going to ask if this is the last of the milk..."
"Yeah.  Tell Aerith we need more."

"I don't like flying."
"Nobody asked yeh."

"Don't you ever wonder what Radiant Garden looks like?"
"Um, to be honest, no."

"I wish we knew how to fix Worlds."
"That requires something called Kingdom Hearts.  And a Keyblade.  I think."

And then there's this gem!



No comments:

Post a Comment