Monday, November 5, 2012

Invitations to the Million Dreams Festival (65)


Art by MeganeRid on dA.

Okay, so... super late blog post.  Rar and I were at a con this weekend! And while she was able to get a blog post up, I basically went from con to D&D, to writing for Nano, to bed, to con, to uploading all of my pictures to Facebook, to playing Skyward Sword, to writing, to bed, to... now...

Thus, blog post now!

Erm, I have another blog... for my notafic (to use rar's terminology).  I've only posted a few things, I'll get to posting more regularly now that con and everything is over.  Here's the link to it: 
http://writingformylives.blogspot.com/

As for the latest chapter posted on fanfic... I have no particular notes, so... to the responses!
Hmm, Dear Guest, I'm not too sure what couple I will post it under.  Maybe Roxas and Xion? That would make archsage happy, I know that.  Honestly, I'm not sure.  The next fic I'll be posting on fanfic may entirely be a prequel-like-substance showing how Final Fantasy happened in my universe.  It will probably be posted under either Zack and Aerith, or Rinoa and Squall.  *shrug*  The best way to find the fic though will be from my profile, honestly.  

archsage, I shall not answer your question here... because spoilers.  I can promise some minor mayhem though!

Flightfoot, spoilers! You'll see!

KKBeckett, spoilers! I shan't say! And yes.  VERY obvious video game logic.  I also think I know the book you're talking about by Tamora Pierce.  I can't remember the name of the book though either.  I think it was a few different books that he was able to do that.  It was the Circle of Magic series! That was it! Still can't remember individual titles, though... *shrug* I could see how you'd think that though with Namine and knives.  I don't think she'll hide one in her sleeves though.  I don't think her arms are big enough! 

3 comments:

  1. I remember his name is Briar. Briar Rose I think. And I think the keeping the knife in the vines thing happened in Street Magic, rather than Briar's Book. (I remembered!!! Okay, Google helped... but still!)

    ReplyDelete