Monday, November 19, 2012

Rumble Racing and more Fruitball (69)

LightSilverStar on dA

Of course it would be the scene with Terra, Aqua and Ven that gave me trouble.

The one with Sora, Kairi, Riku and Namine was very easy.  I knew they were going to get ice cream and that they were going to run into Max.  Everything after that just seemed to fall into place.

Roxas and Xion’s scene gave me a little bit of trouble at the beginning for whatever reason (I think I was trying too hard to get them to be cute, but once I hit the cotton candy bit it seemed to flow just fine.)

But, naturally, the scene with Terra, Aqua and Ven just didn’t want to work it’s way onto the page.  :( Whether this is because I got sick (like, with head cold) while I was in the middle of it or what... I don’t know.  It got easier once Roxas and Xion entered the scene though.  (Probably because I already had written what happened...)

Regardless, I'm rather pleased with how it all turned out.

A few of you have asked if you'll see more Axel/more of that trio.  The answer is yes.  Soon :)

That's really all I have to say.  *is totally wrapped up in novel*

No comments:

Post a Comment