Monday, November 12, 2012

Ice Cream and Skateboards (67)

image from KH-Wiki.


So, I lost the first draft of this blog because I draft them up in notepad.  Then my computer froze and restarted.  Yup.  Lost it.  I also, thus, lost the notes for this chapter because I cut them and pasted them in here.  And what am I doing now? Drafting this up in notepad.  Yup.  Lesson not learned.  

I remember one of the notes was about Sora being ADD.  He just kept cycling through subjects so ridiculously fast.  Ridiculously.  (Note his conversation with Max.)  Anyway, but I just let it happen because that's who Sora is.  Ooh Shiny Sora.

Another one of the notes was about chips.  At the end when they get chicken and chips.  If I'm right, all of the people in the US assumed some sort of potato chips.  And all of the people in the UK (Cookie, I'm looking at you) you assumed something along the lines of fries.  Think what you will guys, I did that on purpose! *evil grin*

That's all I remember though.  And there's not too much to respond to in the way of reviews, except KKBeckett, I totally know how your friend feels.  *Has same problem with own boyfriend.*

No comments:

Post a Comment