Thursday, November 8, 2012

Taking Roxas to Meet Kuin (66)

art by fynnagin on dA.


I don't have particularly very much to say about this chapter.  Chapters with Axel have that effect.  I either have nothing to say, or I have to say ALL THE THINGS.  

And this is a chapter where I effectively have nothing to say..... so... yeah... 
I like writing chapters with Axel because Axel is just rather fun to write.  

Archsage said I nailed Roxas' character.  Why thank you! I am honored by that comment! I think I wrote it in light of rar squeeing a thousand miles an hour about Days.  (She's replaying it.)  So that might have had something to do with it.  

Dear Guest, Axel likes clothes.  He just likes cloaks better!

KKBeckett, yes, I suppose Roxas could use the Keyblade on Sora's locked house.  However, Sora's parents probably don't think like that because they are only slightly acquainted with the idea of the whole Keyblade thing in the first place.  So... yeah.  And yes, Axel has a deadline to his bed.

EDITS! (Because Blogger makes them easy!) Flightfoot asked if Roxas knew that Ven went through a zombie-like experience.  I would say, probably not consciously, since it's never been talked about.  Ven hardly remembers said zombie state himself, only Terra and Aqua would remember that.  However, Roxas might just inherently know because both him and Ven share the link of Sora's heart.

Erm... I could be cool like rar and give commentary on something that I've been doing lately... but that's pretty much already contained in this blog: 

http://writingformylives.blogspot.com/

Rewrites! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment