Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cherries Jubilee and Fruitball (68)

So, first I really wanna apologize for the delay in just about everything.  (I feel like there's a delay, maybe I'm just crazy.  I spent most of the last week writing. Except for the past two days, where I've been doing loads and loads of homework (the weekend's not gonna be much better, more homework).)  

Anyway, my notes for the chapter I posted most recently!

The book with the cherries jubilee? Dealing with Dragons.  Good book.  You should read it.  KKBeckett caught onto it.  Seriously though, guys, read it!
art by karudoll on dA

So, the goat in Fruitball is Gilda from Epic Mickey, rar suggested her when I needed a random character.  The cat, however, is no one specific. 

Later, the rabbit is none other than Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, while his competitor is Roxanne (like, Max's unnoficial gf Roxanne.)

Apparently, Roxas wanted to draw his Keyblade as opposed to summon it.  I told him he was bonkers and we moved on. 

Erm, that's all I have... 

Review Responses!

archsage, no, neither me nor rar has played Dissidia.  It's on the "to buy" list, but neither of us really have the funds to buy video games like we were doing a year or so ago.

Dear Guest, my novel is about magik :) That's like... how I describe it lol.  If you check out my other blog, you might be able to get a little bit of a clue about it... maybe.  I dunno.  The protagonist, Kat, is sent to a magikal school (note, magik is commonplace) after being home-schooled her whole life.  In addition to learning new magik, she also learns that there is a family history that her parents were keeping from her.  Then, it's all up to her to decide what she's going to both do with that information, as well as a prophecy that she might just be the one to fulfill.  (Huh, I think I just wrote a pretty good synopsis for this... might need to come back to this post lol.)

Oh, Cookie, you made me smile.  :)  Hang in there.  College is... mean.  I'm glad you've been liking the chapters, though!!

5 comments:

  1. KKBECKETT'S READ THE BOOKS! *happy dance*
    *isn't sure why that makes me so happy*
    *seconds magik's statement that the rest of y'all need to read them*

    3DS first, then we'll worry about other games.

    ...
    What prophecy?
    I don't remember a prophecy! (Though, my memory has been seriously lacking on just about EVERYTHING concerning this book...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole "unsealing the realms" thing. Yeah. Granted, that may not really come into play until the second book, now that I think about it. Still though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup yup!! EVERYONE should read them!!
    Oh my gosh, just so many little Easter Eggs!
    Oswald *love*
    I'd read that. I'd read both your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She plans on writing five.

    I FORGOT TO MENTION OSWALD! You didn't tell me that was him! *joins in the love for him* (I should've guessed, though. There aren't any other rabbits in the Disney-verse...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant both of your guys's books.
    I'd read ALL of them! ^^

    ReplyDelete