Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Snippets here and there (ch68)



So, like, I can’t say too much about any of these because ALL THE DARN SPOILERS.  You’ll find out in a couple of chapters.

But let me tell you, all the Heartless in Traverse Town is NOT A GOOD thing.

Meanwhile, Luxord has been found by the Organization and Vexen’s contemplating a Replica Program. 

But THIS PART.  I can say stuff about this:

Cloud is bothered by the great amounts of darkness in this world.  He can almost feel the darkness growing.  In addition to the darkness in the world growing, he can feel the darkness growing in his own heart.  He doesn’t want to say anything about it, though.  If it were just him and Zack, he’d say something, but he doesn’t want to worry Aerith, so he keeps quiet.  (Originally it was he didn’t know Aerith all that well, but then things changed, so it’s mostly that he just doesn’t want to worry her.)  Anyway, the darkness in the world continues to grow as they wander around.  Heartless begin appearing.  Zack and Cloud draw their swords and Aerith pulls out her staff to fight.  As they’re fighting, Cloud becomes in pain.  Zack assumes that something has hurt him, but this is not the case, Cloud is in pain because something inside of him is stirring.

BECAUSE I HAVE HAD MOST OF THAT PLOTTED OUT FOR FREAKING EVER.  Just WAIT until you see what happens NEXT.  *nods excitedly*

by Namineh on dA
And then, simply ending that there and doing a cute little snippet on Destiny Islands.  I try to do one of those periodically enough so that way you can tell how they’re growing up and whatnot.  And Riku totally has a crush on Kairi, but he knows Sora likes her too, so he doesn’t do anything, especially because Kairi doesn’t appear to like either over the other.  (There’s a part of me that wonders if he likes the Namine part of Kairi? But I really haven’t thought about that too much.)  Anyway….

Yeah, I think I’m gonna stop there before I end up giving away some awful spoiler.

Teaser Quotes:

“You’re the last person I expected to walk through that door.”

“Here.  Eat.”

“The spell works better against dark forces, I’ll admit.  But you’re getting the hang of it with just the furniture.”

“Tell me about where you’re from.  I always love to hear stories.”

“Ooh, that Maleficent is a horrible witch.”


Last Christmas Video guys, promise: (because I love the Piano Guys)


No comments:

Post a Comment