Sunday, January 5, 2014

And then there’s this arc (Prequel ch71)



Heheh, this part.  Yup.  I’m evil and awful and I know it.

Because, I knew from the moment I outlined this that Aerith, Zack, Cloud, and Tifa would return to Traverse Town in Trouble.  (I love alliteration!)

Also, the below freaking picture is freaking perfect, and I’ve been saving it for this chapter since long before I even wrote the darn chapter!

My outline:

“Upon arriving in Traverse Town, it is apparent that a large bunch of Heartless have come to the world.  Everyone is fighting.  The four of them join the others in the battle.  Things get nasty.  A canon explodes and in the blast, Shera is massively wounded.”

Yup.  Because I’m evil and awful.  But I love it. 

I won’t say much more though, because this chapter is a two-parter, technically.  And everything else is spoilers.  So I might just leave you at that.  Yup.

by Risachantag on dA
BUT THEN THIS PIC! THIS PIC! I've been SAVING this pic FOR THIS PURPOSE. UGH FEELS.

Legit though, I modeled some of the Heartless in the chapter after the ones int his pic.  Yup.  

Anyway...

Teaser Quotes:

“My World fell into darkness.”
“Mine too.”

“Had one once, lost it to the darkness.”

“Something’s wrong.  Don’t ask me how I know that.”
“Okay.”
“Right, you live with Aerith.”

“Promise that if you’re in over your head and need a hand, you’ll let me know?”
“I won’t have to.  We have a spell for that.”
“Don’t doubt that I’ll come.”
“I won’t.”

“What even…? Leon! We’ve been over this!”
“I made a promise to the King and… I can’t go back on that promise.”


And then there's this video, which I love.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recently stumbled across your fics, and I have to say I'm loving them. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete