Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome!

For those of you who are new, WELCOME.  However, you're probably not going to find too much interest in this blog unless you're a reader of my fanfictions.  If you are interested in reading them, here's a link to my profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2760212/forevermagik13.  I'd recommend starting with "All the Pieces" (which is where the 'atp' comes from in my url.)  After that you're good to go onto any of the other ones really.  "Can't Escape" is the one I share with my sister, rarmaster.  "Before the Epilogue" is a series of chapters that takes place before the epilogue in AtP.  "Betwixt and Between" is the sequel to AtP.  
I should probably introduce myself... I'm Magik.  Welcome.
For those of you who DO know me.  HI! New blog. Posterous was sucking.  Ya'll know that by now I'm sure.  Now I can actually be sure to get your comments and I can probably post faster... Idk.  So. Yeah.  
http://magiksatpverse.posterous.com/
That's the link to my old blog.  I'll be porting stuff over as the time goes on.  I'll also be still posting there for a bit until the conversion is complete.  Yay.  
For now, that's all I've got for you.  Have a wonderful night!  (If you have any questions, feel free to comment!!)

1 comment:

  1. By the way, guys, you have to click on the post to comment. Annoying... but... whatever. Comments do exist now!

    ReplyDelete