Sunday, September 23, 2012

Permanent Pages are up!

I have transferred over all the permanent pages that will sit on tabs at the top of my blog.  I've got the old FAQ page, as well as the Trivia page.  And last, but not least, the All the Pieces story page (modeled after the one(s) rarmaster is doing for her fics.)

The FAQ/Q&A page is, at the moment, all stuff from All the Pieces.  However, as I'm transferring things over, I'll update it.  And then I'll continue to update it as questions are asked.  (Though, I will probably address most questions first in a post on the home page like I've been doing on Posterous.)

The Facts/Trivia page is pretty much in the same boat. Though, there is some information on that one that is applicable to Betwixt and Between currently.

The All the Pieces page is literally just transferred over from Posterous with nothing changed.  I should do more story pages...  later, when I have time...

I did not, however, transfer over the soundtrack page.  I grew increasingly unhappy with my soundtrack that I had for All the Pieces.  I need to go through and redo it pretty much.  And then get one for Betwixt and Between.  I probably will upload a list of themes that I've gathered for the couples and whatnot.  *shrug*  I've got more important things on my mind though at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment